Impervious to corrosion and rust and highly resistant to damage from impact and harsh weather elements, polyethylene plastic tanks are renowned for their durability.
At Greer, we’ve spent years designing each and every one of our tanks to last you a long time under our extreme conditions. Each plastic water tank is tested and certified for safely storing potable water. They are lightweight, durable, and won’t rust or crack in our Alaskan weather conditions.
Our polyethylene plastic above-ground tanks are NSF approved for storing potable drinking water and are BPA free. We have a wide range of connections, fittings & configurations available.
Click on the tab below to see available sizes.
Plastic Above Ground Water Tanks Product Details
- Made from high-grade polyethylene plastic.
- Wall construction 1/4″ to 5/8″ thickness for extra strength.
- All tanks and fittings are BPA Free.
- Approved by the NSF for storage of potable drinking water.
Rectangular Above Ground Water Tanks:
* 105-gallon is stocked blank. Customers dictate fitting locations.
* 150 & 200-gallon tanks have 1 1/2” Bulkhead Fitting & 8” Manway
* 375-gallon tanks have 1 1/2” Bulkhead Fitting & 16” Manway
* 375-gallon tanks have an optional steel frame for vertical installation.
Vertical Cylindrical Above Ground Water Tanks:
* 2500-gallon tank has 2″ Bulkhead Fitting & 16″ Manway w/vent
* All other sizes have 1 1/2” Bulkhead Fittings & 16” Manways w/ vent