Greer fabricates steel single wall Cylindrical Tanks to UL 142 Tank standards. These tanks can be used as fuel tanks for home heating oil, fleet fueling and farm fueling. Our stock steel above ground tanks are sold with a 1-year warranty.
Suitable for above ground storage of a range of flammable and combustible Fuels.
Stock Above Ground Fuel Tank Product Details
- Two 2” fittings (top of tank)
- One 1 ½” fitting (top of tank)
- One 1 ¼” gravity fitting (*Fairbanks, AK & Lakewood, WA tanks only)
- One ¾” gravity fitting (*Anchorage, AK tanks only)
- Openings are female national pipe thread (FPNT)
- Tanks are designed for stationary use and require a support structure, tank stands
- Exterior paint is red oxide (Fairbanks, AK) or gray (Anchorage, AK) shop coat primer. Interior is unpainted
Above Ground Single Wall UL 142 Tank Sizes:
*Tanks are non-UL but built to ul-142 standard.