Greer Tank Anchorage was opened in 1972 to meet a growing demand for Greer products in Alaska.
Greer’s Anchorage workshop fabricates steel tanks for commercial and residential customers, with facilities to build steel fuel tanks up to 10,000 gallons.
They also manufacture a range of polyethylene tanks for various uses.
Greer Tank Anchorage Plant Details
- Tank Fabrication: Commercial & Residential
- Steel Warehousing and Processing
- Steel Processing
- Plastic Fabrication
- Water Jet Machine
Plant & Equipment Information:
- 1/2 x 12-Foot Plate Shear
- 2 – 10-Ton Bridge Cranes
- 450-Ton Press Brake
- 14,000 Square Foot Facility with 2-Acre Yard
- Sandblasting and Coating Capabilities